The Acavallo Withers Free Hexagonal gel pad with memory foam does not compress the withers, helps to prevent problems by distributing weight evenly.
Anti-slip, shock absorbing hexagonal gel pad properties are combined with the shock absorbing properties of the memory foam.
Because of its hexagonal gel structure, air is compressed within the cells of this non-slip pad and is expelled as the horse moves creating a cushion under the saddle.
Designed to fit under any style and size of English saddles. It is shaped and moulded to the saddle with a slightly thinner depth of gel running down the center of the pad allowing the gel to sit up in the gullet.
The anatomic cut of the pad and the technical characteristics of the memory foam allows the pad to adapt and shape itself deeply to the silhouette of the horse, also allowing the surface pressure to be distributed over a large area.
To these features are added the ability to absorb shocks, dampen vibrations and regulate the horse’s body temperature.
The Acavallo® Classic Gel is hypoallergenic, non-toxic and does not react negatively in contact with the skin, characteristics that allow the pad to be used directly in contact with it.
The Gel can also be cut and then adapted, if necessary, to each type of saddle.
Acavallo® Gel Features
– Shock absorbing
– Stabilize the saddle
– Relieve pressure
– Close contact – does not alter the balance of the saddle
– Light weight
– Non toxic
– Safe for use on skin
– Extreme elasticity
– Easy care
Acavallo® Memory Foam features:
– Absorb shocks
– Rubbing and friction are eliminated
– Get very thin where there are already points of pressure and no need volume
– Disperses pressure evenly
Info & care:
– Can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent.
– Remove hairs from the pad with a brash before to wash it. (Fairy Liquid works a treat)
– Do not use harsh detergents
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
– Allow to dry naturally
H max = 16mm
h min =6mm