Ice Man Cooling Gel
R89.77 – R780.60
Ice Man Muscle & Tendon Cooling Gel
Herbal cooling gel for temporary pain relief in horses
Reg. No G2919 Act 36/1947
If you own a horse you will at some stage have come across ICEMAN™. The original tried and tested blue herbal topical cooling gel.
The combination of herbs known for their healing and anti-inflammatory properties including Arnica and Echinacea combined give instant relief hence the well know phrase “Ice Pain Away”. The late Bill Quinn formulated ICEMAN™ for use on his race horse’s legs. Horse’s muscles and tendons have to be cooled down before and after exercise to prevent and heal damage after a strenuous work out.
Due to the success of the product, and its ability to give relief from discomfort there are now many imitation products on the market. None of these imitation products have been able to duplicate the secret Iceman formula the H8000 herbal combination with its ability to give rapid muscular joint and tendon relief
This revolutionary product:
- Gives immediate and effective cooling.
- Is non-irritating.
- Contains unique herbal extracts.
- Priced to be used generously.
- Leaves very little visible residue on the skin.
- Contains no prohibited substances.
- The gel is almost neutral and is very easy to apply.
- The plant extracts remain active long after the liquids have evaporated.
Use only as directed
Apply generously on the skin after exercising.
Repeat after 30 minutes if necessary.
Do not cover with bandages after application
Exposure to light enhances the unique photo/phyto properties of the product.
FOR EXTERNAL ANINAL USE ONLY
- Do not use on broken skin, wounds, or around the eyes.
- Discontinue use and rinse well with water if excessive irritation occurs.
- Local skin irritation may occur if the horse is allergic to the gel.
- Consult a veterinarian if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons and animals.
Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may be the result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
Is suitable for the relief of pain associated with arthritis, painful lesions of the muscles, tendons and joints
Also for use for the alleviation of post exercise lameness
Certain injuries respond well to cold treatments
- Wash hands thoroughly after use
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Storage Instructions
- Refrigerate for enhanced effect
- Store in a cool place
- Close lid tightly after use