Premier Equine Magnetic Boot Wraps can help to maintain overall wellbeing.
Our magnetic boot wraps have been anatomically designed to act as a pressure bandage on your horses legs, boasting a range of health benefits. Made from our breathable Air Tech ventilated neoprene with strong and secure Velcro straps. The soft cotton liners inside the boot wrap contain magnets around key areas. These magnets can help to aid the body’s natural processes and maintain wellbeing. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
Your Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wraps have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
Magnetic Horse Boots: Key features:
- Outer boot constructed from Air Tech ventilated neoprene
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to key areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of boot
- Applies a constant, even pressure
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits
- Can help to improve comfort
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
Sold in pairs
Can be used on both front and hind legs
The Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wraps comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
Our magnetic boot wraps are endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide
WARNING do not use on the following…
- Open wounds
- During pregnancy (ladies)
- Mares in foal
- Near pacemakers
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation – Reduced muscle tension – Aids recovery of muscle fatigue – Tissue oxygen supply – can help to maintain the overall wellbeing of your horse.
Outer Boot: Machine washable. First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our ‘Horse Boots Wash Bag’. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Liners: Liners should be hand washed only in cool water using mild soap/non-bio liquid. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources